The Merces, Lisbon church is seeking new ways to reach the community surrounding its property. A coffee house has been developed and opened in November 2014, with the hope of becoming a hub in the community where friendship leads to involvement in a number of church-based community ministries, developing children and youth, and supporting mothers and families.
- Assist in running the coffee house, being trained as a supervisor, assistant manager.
- Work in Friendship Evangelism.
- Participate in ministries such as music, youth and children’s outreach.
- Mentor other workers
- Portuguese language skills would be helpful (otherwise language study will be necessary)
- Skills in children’s ministry, youth ministry, music, leading worship, and/or mentorship
Length of service: 6 months – 2 years
Start date: anytime (ongoing)
Funding: € 400/month