Location: Nazarene Nurses Training College (NNTC) at Reynolds Memorial Hospital in Washim, India
1. Nurse Educator
2. Student Counselor
3. IT Professional (to develop the NNTC website, to help in setting video conference facility & to train us with a latest IT field)
4. Trainer for the staff and students Professional development
We assure you that we shall:
- Provide a conducive environment with a mutual understanding.
- Have a wonderful and fruitful time working together
- We will provide free food and accommodation
- Free local travel
- Internet facility on campus.
- Security on campus
- Nurse Educator
Qualification: BSc (N)/ MSc (N)/ PHD in nursing
Should possess their national registration
To teach our young nursing students (2 hrs class per day)
To train our nurse educators (updating of knowledge)
To conduct nursing workshop in special areas like Infection Control in hospital setting, CPR, Mechanical Ventilation, Waste Management, Nursing process & documentation
To update the knowledge of our staff nurses in Reynolds Memorial Hospital
- Student Counsellor
Qualification: Degree or diploma in Psychology/counselling
To maintain a trust worthiness/ rapport with the student
To identify the students problems
To develop the plan for counselling session
To do a follow up and provide a good result
- IT Professional
Qualification: Expert in IT area
To develop a website for NNTC
To train our local person in this area for later work
To take classes for our First year nursing students
- Trainer for staffs & students Professional development
To inculcate the positive behaviour and thoughts among students
To teach the etiquette
To help the students in their learning attitude
Benefits for NNTC
- To maintain our standards
- To Improve the quality
- To gain good reputation in community
- To attain students self satisfaction
- To stand as a best competitor for the neighboring institution
Length of Service:
Nurse Educator – minimum 6 months
Student Counsellor – minimum 6 months
IT Professional – minimum 3 months
Trainer for staffs & students Professional development – minimum 2 months
We will provide free food and accommodation
Free local travel
Volunteer is/are responsible for:
- Travel expenses till the nearest airport which is Aurangabad or Nagpur.
- Return travel expenses.
- Any other travel other than local travel.
- Salary / stipend.
- All personal expenses.