Worship leader in Sri Lanka
To improve the quality of the local music ministry and leading worship by preparing worship leaders. The ministry should also involve the preparation of indoor as well as outdoor evangelistic events. Youths in Sri Lanka district should be motivated and organized to foster a youth ministry. This would be in both in the local church using Friendship, Sport, Music and Discipleship to develop relationships as well as opportunities for sharing faith in the immediate church surroundings.
Location: Sri Lanka
- Lead the local worship team
- Teach others how to play an instrument (bass, guitar, keyboard, piano…)
- Develop and mentor local worship leadership
- Prepare indoor and outdoor evangelistic events together with the local pastor
- Cooperate with the local youth to prepare special events
- Help teach English
- Easy going personality
- Ability to build friendships inside and outside the local church
- Experience as musician, choir director, or evangelist in music
Sri Lanka District can provide
- Simple accommodation in local churches
- Local travel (public transportation)
Volunteer(s) is/are responsible to pay for travel to/from ministry site, medical expenses, and any other costs.
Best suited for: Single male, single female.
Length of service: 6 months to 2 years (long term volunteeers are also accepted)
Start date: any time
Approximately funding: to be determined (personalized budgets will be arranged before fundraising/deployment).