Nazarene Nurses Training College in India
Qualification: BSc (N)/ MSc (N)/ PHD in nursing
Should possess their national registration
- To teach our young nursing students (2 hrs class per day)
- To train our nurse educators (updating of knowledge)
- To conduct nursing workshop in special areas like Infection Control in hospital setting, CPR, Mechanical Ventilation, Waste Management, Nursing process & documentation
- To update the knowledge of our staff nurses in Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Qualification: Degree or diploma in Psychology/counselling
- To maintain a trust worthiness/ rapport with the student
- To identify the students problems
- To develop the plan for counselling session
- To do a follow up and provide a good results
Qualification: Expert in IT area
- To develop a website for NNTC
- To train our local person in this area for later work
- To take classes for our First year nursing students
Trainer for staffs & students Professional development
- To inculcate the positive behaviour and thoughts among students
- To teach the etiquette
- To help the students in their learning attitude
NNTC = Nazarene Nurses Training College at Reynolds Memorial Hospital in Washim, India
- To maintain our standards
- To Improve the quality
- To gain good reputation in community
- To attain students self satisfaction
- To stand as a best competitor for the neighboring institution
We assure you that we shall:
- Provide a conducive environment with a mutual understanding.
- Have a wonderful and fruitful time working together
- We will provide free food and accommodation
- Free local travel
- Internet facility on campus.
- Security on campus
Volunteer is responsible for:
- Travel expenses till the nearest airport which is Aurangabad or Nagpur.
- Return travel expenses.
- Any other travel other than local travel.
- Salary / stipend.
- All personal expenses.
Length of service:
Nurse Educator – minimum 6 months
Student Counsellor – minimum 6 months
IT Professional – minimum 3 months
Trainer for staffs & students Professional development – minimum 2 months
Start date: any time
Approximately funding: free food and accomodation. Free local travel.
Website: Reynolds Memoral Hospital – NNTC