District Office is situated at North Kolkata (Calcutta) in our own building. Presently we are having 2 staff and 2 local church volunteers. This office handles and helps to administrate entire district churches and development projects.
Office Assistance, Filing, Correspondence, Accounts, Coordinate the local pastors and leaders.
- Volunteer within 18-45 years,
- Computer knowledge,
- Web designing (optional)
- Some knowledge of office management,
- Computer filing,
- Manual filing,
- Basic knowledge on accounts
- Church planter (optional)
- Youth ministry (optional)
- Children ministry (optional)
What can the District provide?
- East India District can provide simple accommodation
- Local travel
- Internet facility
- Show the volunteer around
Volunteer is/are responsible to
- Bare his/her food Expenses,
- Medical expenses,
- Family needs,
- Travel Expenses (anything other than local travel),
- Salary or stipend.
1 to 2 years even for long terms Volunteers are also accept.